Attitude:

P letter O letter S pink tag letter I letter T I V letter E

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

11 Tools Reflection

Exploring these tools has been a great experience for me. I had used some tools similar to a few on here but there was also a big load of new things. There are so many resources out there that I was not aware of, which I know I will make use of in my classroom. Two of my favorite tools were PhotoStory and Video Resources. These two are very simple and so flexible to the content or purpose. They will be helpful for me as a teacher to help the presentation of lessons as well as for allow a very create way for my students to participate and show off their knowledge. I realize how big of a part technology plays in the elementary classrooms now. It is a benefit for all. I end this with much knowledge gained from my part, and being eager to build on it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment